comScore Global Measurement Platform Now Includes Reporting for 41 Individual Countries Around the World
Jakarta, Indonesia, December 7, 2009 – comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the availability of reporting on consumer Internet usage for Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. The addition of these three markets brings comScore’s measurement capabilities to 41 individual countries as part of its comprehensive global measurement platform.
“With the inclusion of Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam, comScore now reports on 13 individual markets in the Asia-Pacific region – by far the most extensive reporting of any digital media measurement company,” said Will Hodgman, comScore executive vice president for the Asia-Pacific region. “comScore is committed to providing the most comprehensive reporting around the globe and continues to expand its measurement footprint, bringing consistency and accuracy to the digital economy.”
comScore’s global reporting capability is based on samples of Internet users across more than 170 different countries, which enables reporting at the worldwide and global regional levels. comScore currently reports on the following individual countries by region:
- Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- North America: Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United States
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela
- Middle-East Africa: Israel, South Africa
comScore data for Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam is currently in beta and will be released in early 2010.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital marketing intelligence. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.